Joining the Greater Greenwood Chamber of Commerce is just good business.
At the Greater Greenwood Chamber, our goal is simple: We want to be your business partner. We want to support you as you take action in ways that translate your visions into reality.
Watch what the American Chamber of Commerce Executives (ACCE) says about the value of chambers.
Why is chamber membership good for my business?
A national study by The Schapiro Group, an Atlanta-based market research firm, reveals a number of significant findings about how consumers and business owners perceive local chambers of commerce and their business members.
- When consumers know a business is a member of the local chamber, they are 44 percent more likely to think favorably about it.
- Consumers who are told that a business is a chamber member are 51 percent more likely to be highly aware of it and 57 percent more likely to think positively of its local reputation.
- Consumers are 63 percent more likely to buy goods and services in the future from a company they believe is a member of the local chamber of commerce than from one that is not.
The study also has good news for businesses that sell to other businesses.
- When business decision-makers believe a business is a chamber member, they are:
- 37 percent more likely to think favorably of the business
- 51 percent more likely to be highly aware of it
- 58 percent more likely to think positively of its local reputation
- 59 percent more likely to buy goods and services from it.
Supporting the previous findings, the study also reveals a positive perception for the local chamber itself.
- Regarding the chamber's impact on the local economy, 82 percent of respondents believe the local chamber of commerce helps create jobs and promotes local economic development.
So what are you waiting for?
The Greater Greenwood Chamber exists to support you and your business as you strive for success. Information and knowledge, opportunities for networking and personal enrichment—they're all here for you. Benefits that better your bottom line and intangible rewards of involvement will be yours when you join the Greater Greenwood Greater Greenwood Chamber.
Come and see what membership in the Greater Greenwood Chamber is all about; contact Hannah Orme, membership development manager, at (317) 888-4856 with questions.
Or use our online application to join today.