Who we are
The Greater Greenwood Chamber of Commerce is a private, not-for-profit, membership-based business-advocacy organization. We are not a government agency, nor do we receive any public tax funding. The Chamber is governed by a volunteer board of directors and operated by a professional staff.
Greater Greenwood Chamber members represent small organizations, big corporations and self-employed individuals, primarily located in northern Johnson and southern Marion counties.
What we do
Our mission is to maximize members’ business potential by optimizing connections, resources and advocacy efforts.
Why businesses join the Chamber
Business people tell us their Chamber memberships make good business sense, because they value our:
- Business advice and mentoring from fellow members, staff and professional business counselors. They desire to become better business owners and leaders, and we provide the support and means to do so.
- Networking opportunities, which allow them to find vendors, clients, business mentors and referral partners. We even have a program to teach members how to network.
- Business education opportunities, which allow them to become better business leaders and run their businesses more effectively.
- Business advocacy. We seek to advance pro-business policy and improve the local business climate by being active and visible in our local government.
- Marketing and sponsorship programs, which help them introduce or strengthen their brands in an otherwise competitive market.
- Business savings. Exclusive savings on insurance products, office supplies, and more improve their bottom lines by saving real money on vital business costs.
How you can make the Chamber work for you
Chamber membership is an exceptional value for companies small or large. Our Membership Program offers five participation levels with distinctive benefits and services.
Want to get the most out of your membership benefits? Our Chamber staff members are very familiar with our benefits and can help you navigate them efficiently. Contact the Chamber office by email or by calling (317) 888-4856 to learn how to best work your Chamber membership for the benefit of your business.
Not a member? We invite you to join today!